Healthy Lifestyle Seminar
Looking to find a way to feel better and get healthier? Palencia resident, Becky Mendenhall is hosting a seminar for those who are looking to live a healthier lifestyle.
Date: May 21st
Time: 11:45 am-12:45 pm
Cost: $10 a person
Location: Amenity Center at 625 Palencia Club Dr
There is a limit of 30 people
Becky Mendenhall -
Lover of Fitness & Healthy Living
Mother of three beautiful grown daughters, a former professional dancer, personal trainer and fitness enthusiast is here to explain what has helped her remain fit into her 70’s. Anyone can obtain a healthy, happy and active lifestyle if they really want to, at any age.
- Learn about the different types of exercises to help you focus on your goal.
- Learn about the best way to fight fat and build a healthy, fit body.
- Debunk the myth that if you lift weights you will bulk up like a man.
- Learn how you can shape, tone, or sculpt your muscles by lifting weights.
- Learn the benefits of exercise and nutrition for your healthy life.
- Learn how even 30 minutes a day can change your life.
- Try a free sample of a homemade energy bite *
Come listen and ask questions as to what she has learned over the years that may help inspire you and remember it is never too late to make changes for a happier and better life. This is an interactive and engaging class.
Cash or Checks can be written to Marshall Creek CDD and turned into the Fitness Center front desk at 1865 North Loop Pkwy
*Please let the instructor know if you have any allergies. The bites have pistachios in them.